A gathering to inform, inspire & invigorate the school garden movement
2024 Scholarship Application
Scholarship Application Opens - May 12, 2023
Application Closed on June 28, 2023
About Our Summit Scholarship Program
The Sprouts Healthy Communities Foundation is offering generous scholarships in order to reduce barriers for people to attend. We recognize that barriers can be greater for groups most impacted by inequities. Thus, we are prioritizing scholarships for Black, Indigenous, Latinx and people of color. We will also take into consideration other identities and life experiences that are often underrepresented and/or marginalized in the field of garden education. Here is a study where you can learn more about the need for antiracism in the field of environmental education.
Additionally, we are offering scholarships to invest in a diverse cohort of emerging young leaders. Therefore, we are also prioritizing scholarships for young professionals ages 18-30 years, with 5 or fewer years working in the field of school garden education.
There is limited funding available. In an effort to support as many individuals as possible we are offering two levels of support:
- Registration ($450 value)
- Registration ($450 value) and $300 stipend to offset the cost of travel or lodging ($750 total value)
How to Submit Your Application and What to Expect
- Applications are due no later than June 28, 2023.
- Notifications will be sent by mid July 2023. People who are not selected will be placed on a waitlist.
- Scholarship recipients will need to confirm participation by August 11, 2023.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
*Scholarship must be submitted via the online form link below.